5″ Heavy-Duty Concrete Surface Grinder with dust extraction – 14 AMP
The EBS 125.5 D Concrete Surface Grinder is held by two side handles. This ergonomic “H” design differs from traditional right angle grinders and allows the operator to finish larger surfaces with less fatigue. Additionally, the motor is set above the grinding wheel in a dust-free zone, resulting in longer tool life.
walk behind cart for concrete surface grinderA brush shield protects against dust and enables adjustment of the working height to the wear of the diamond grinding wheel. Also, the EBS 125.5 D has a removable front dust guard for finishing concrete floors into the corners and edges. This allows grinding right up to the wall (see video below).
An optional walk-behind cart (P/N 37210) allows for comfortable operation of the EBS 125.5 D Concrete Grinder. The perfect addition to virtually dust-free grinding when used with a CS Unitec vacuum. Model EBS 125.5 D includes one premium Diamond wheel (P/N 37114). [PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING within the Continental United States!!] For international shipping quotes contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard equipment that comes with the Concrete Surface Grinders includes: Spanner wrench, open-ended wrench and metal carrying case.
- Grinding and smoothing of surfaces
- Removing of sceed seams, residual mud, epoxy and thermoplastic coatings
- Preparing of surfaces, e.g. for tile renovation
- Concrete, screed, tile adhesive, plaster, paint, coatings and carpet adhesive
- Improved ergonomics and easier handling
- Long power tool life due to the new motor arrangement
- Motor out of the dust flow zone
- Switch outside of the cooling air stream
- Grinds into corners and edges because of removable front dust guard
- Efficient dust exhaust outlet
- High grinding power for faster surface preparation
- Overload protection for prolonged motor life
||14 Amp, 110 V
||in a case with diamond grinding wheel (concrete) and tool kit