Extremely versatile scouring machine with dust extraction.
- Electronic – soft start, constant speed, speed reduction in case of overload, temperature and overcurrent cut-off
- Guide ring adjustable – precise depth adjustment
- Brush rim – high suction power for dust-free working by connecting an industrial vacuum cleaner (accessory) to the 1 1/4″ nozzle
- Soft grip handle – less vibration, non-slip
- Balancer (accessory) – comfortable work
- Floor guiding device (optional)
Ideal for professional renovation projects – roughen, descale, abrade, clean and texturize, as well as remove plaster, old paint, adhesives, plastics and resins
The new EPF 1503 Scouring Machine enables the user to knock off plaster, roughen concrete, level screed or remove old paint. The 13.6 AMP motor is powerful enough to scarify large surfaces. The dust guard is vertically adjustable and connects directly to a standard vacuum hose. The combination of a vertically mounted motor and dust guard extends the life of the tool by keeping dust away from the motor. The ergonomically designed tool reduces user fatigue.
[PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING within the Continental United States!!] For international shipping quotes contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removal of tile adhesive, plaster, paint, coatings
- Roughing of surfaces
Power Input: 13.6 Amp
Rated Voltage: 110V
Load Speed: 4,000 RPM
Milling Head Diameter: 5″
Depth Adjustment: 0.02″ – 0.16″
Spindle Connection: M 14 male
Weight: 10 lbs.
Supplied in a case with capstan, includes 16 claw cutters
Diagonal teeth Claw Cutter