Mixer EZR 23 R/RL SAVE TIME MIXING 2+ COMPONENTS
- Powerful 14.5 Amp motor
- Selectable clockwise/counterclockwise paddle rotation
- Blades rotate in opposite directions to eliminate counter torque
- Easy to handle, even while mixing the most demanding of materials
- Mix up to 5 bags / 25 gallons / 200 pounds of high-viscosity materials
- Up to 1200 lbs. output per hour
- Ideal for high-viscosity materials
- Each paddle is 4-3/4″ dia. with 8-1/4″ working width
- Use hand-held or mount on RST 92 stand
Capacity: 5 bags, 25 gal.
Output: up to 1200 lbs./hour
Power: 14.5 Amp / 110 Volt AC
Free Speed: 680 RPM
Load Speed: 0-450 RPM
Weight: 15 lbs.
Included Paddle Pair: P/N 31630000
Counterclockwise rotation pushes material from the top to the bottom, reducing splashing when mixing low-viscosity materials such as paint, glue, filler and leveling compounds.
Clockwise rotation pulls material from the bottom to the top, reducing air inclusion and efficiently mixing heavy products such as flooring compound, epoxies, mortars, fiber-filled cements, ceramics, granulates, pastes and putties.
[PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING within the Continental United States!!] For international shipping quotes contact: email@example.com